Elliott Lawson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elliott Lawson

Post  Jessica on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Name: Elliott Lawson

Biological - Unknown, estimated between 440 - 460
Appearance - 19

Race: Unknown

Date & Place Of Birth: Unknown place, the date of her birth was the 15th April, however the year isnt exactly known, hence her estimated biological age from 440 - 460.

Height, Weight & Physical Description:
Elliott is a medium stanced woman, standing at the height of 5"6. All her body is well proportioned and her figure is slim and properly toned. Her weight is roughly 7 and half stone, a good weight for her size. Her skin tone itself is a gentle porcelain to a pale peach. Her skin itself is flawless and unmarked par a small scar running along down one of her hips to her thigh something that barely bothers her.

Her face is lovely shaped, her features well defined and mature, showing the appeared age she is believed to be upon first sight and instinct. Her lips are rather full and a gentle rose colour, her cheeks having the faintest blush undertone to them, though this sometimes isnt noticed in certain lights.

Her eyes are feminine and have a feline like twist to them. They are always shaded darkly with help of smokey eyed style shadow on the upper lid, her eyelashes being naturally large and thick, jet black in colouration without aid of mascara, however she wears it anyway. The eye colour she has herself is pure white with a small pupil and a thick dark ring around the iris.

Finally her hair. The colour itself is a deep purple colour that appears a violet in some natural light, and black in the dark. It extends down between her shoulder blades and tends to have a messy style that suits Elliott perfectly. Her fringe is thick, sweeping over her forehead in an array of stray hair, layers and feathering sweeping over her face. She always seems to look beautiful, no matter where she is or what she's doing.

Clothing Description:
Elliott often has a distinct look about her. She is usually seen wearing lace shirt that delve into her tight jeans and usually short chest length jackets. Heels she tends to wear, though sometimes she admits they're not the comfiest choice of shoes, but look good on her. Her jackets are often arrays of different colours, patterns and designs.

The lace tops she wears always show off her well toned and slim body, especially her pierced abdomen. The lace is always sheer and to cover her chest, she simply wears a short boob tube top underneath it, stretching from just under her collar bones to below her chest itself so as to not take away the lace effect completely.

For her lower half she is always seen in tight skinny jeans or denim shorts. She finds them comfy and easy to move around in without excess bagging or having a 'parachute' effect as she calls it.

Behavioural Description:

Elliott is a determined, stubborn and highly confident woman. However, her confidence does not make her cocky. She simply knows what she can do, understands it, and uses it to her best will. She is a little rough with making friends, some of them seeing her as quite bitchy due to the way she acts.
Despite that, she is quite socialable and will willingly talk to others, however will immediately end the conversation if she loses interest or becomes irritated. Thats another of her flaws. She is easily irritated and has a rather short temper, something she often laughs about.

She hates sexist males despite herself being slightly sexist. She believes that women are above men, knowing that there would be no future without women. She also believes that women are more intelligent and in a sense, stronger than males who often flaunt brute strength. Despite all this, she is openly flirtatious and can act a little too overpowering in her femininity sometimes.

She is slightly vain, knowing she has good lucks and knowing how to use them to get what she wants. She isnt manipulative however, she just allows people to think of her how she wishes. She simply doesn't care.

Parents Names And Occupations: Unknown

Abilities;

Senses - [God this gets tiresome] She has amazing senses, her sight and hearing being the best out of the 5. The others are simply improved and enhanced, but the ability to hear and see stretch beyond many other creatures.

Strength And Speed - Elliott is incredibly strong and fast. She is able to use her speed to teleport from space to space, and her strength surpasses that of an Ahroun and beyond despite the way she looks from her womanly frame.

The Weapons - Elliott has an array of weapons she is able to form at will and want. These weapons protect her endlessly and ultimately from open attacks, more as a shield then actually being used to attack. She is able to form up to 10 swords at a time and to keep them circling her body at all times without it taking up a portion of her energy. This is used via mind and telekinesis. However she cannot use tk on anything else, par these weapons.

Storm - Storm is the name of her main sword. This sword gives her and itself an amazing ability. When she uses this sword, she is able to teleport to wherever she throws it in under a second. This allows her to move in gravity-defying ways, whether it be upside down or freefalling. This sword is bound to Elliott herself and is unable to be stolen.

Anti-Gravity - This ability comes mainly from the fact Elliott owns Storm. When her fingers are clicked, her energy sweeps over her body, giving her an anti-gravity ability. This simply enables her to defy gravity in many ways, used mostly for her own enjoyment, walking upside down. This ability is said to of give her traits of an assassin.

Energy - Elliott has an incredible stock of energy she barely ever uses. This can be used both interior and exterior as shields and or attacks. This energy itself is a bright violet in colour, and isnt really seen as she prefers to use her enhanced blades.

Temperatures - A simple yet useful ability Elliott has is the ability to adapt her body heat to how she feels. She is able to make herself as cold or as warm as she feels like, when she feels like it. This ability is something that allows her to wear the clothing she does, even in the most extreme weather conditions.

Vision - The final ability Elliott has is something she finds fun to use. Her eyes, being pure white are said to hold secrets and so they do. They give her the ability to use 3 different types of vision, par her normal enhanced one. These are Night vision, X-ray vision and telescopic vision. The night of course enabling her to see clear in the day, x-ray to see through solid matter, and telescopic enabling her to magnify things to various levels.

Other Family Members: There are believed to have some.

Spouse Or Lover: Unknown/None

Sexual Orientation: Straight

History: Unknown

Look down at me, and see a fool.
Look up at me, and see a God.
Look straight at me, and see yourself.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Re: Elliott Lawson

Post  Zoey on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 pm

accepted.
:3

~ Hesitation will get us killed, animal instincts are your greatest security.
Zoey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 pm

cheers.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:56 am

Elliot has a large red and black tattoo marked over her back like below. However it is the symbol from the Lintua Cult of the 'evil' Kanza.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Jai on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:36 am

HA!
YES!
FMA FTW!

The last pic is Riza Hawkeye. ;D
Jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:40 am

yes jai.
but its just her back i like (:

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Jai on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 am

Mustang Burns it. ;D
Because She feels bad that she created the Flame Alchemist and doesn't want someone else to learn the destruction shit that Roy knew. o-o

which feckign confused the hell out of me, because I really want to know who the frig would have the time ot see her back, considering she never walks around naked, Nor does she have a parentner. o-o

*CofF*
Fma Speel over.
Jai'll shh.
Jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top