Effy 'Echo' Mizore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Effy 'Echo' Mizore

Post  Jessica on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Name: Effy 'Echo' Mizore

Race: Unknown

Date & Place Of Birth: 25th December, year unknown, birth in what we now call America.

Height, Weight, Physical Description: Effy stands at the height of 5"3, being of slender and feminine build despite her young age. Her skin tone is a rather pale peach colouration, her body being in brilliant proportion and mature. Her face looks delicate enough, all her features in allignment and again, proportion. Her eyes are rather large set, being deep emerald green in colouration. Her hair, when down, sits in the middle of her shoulder blades, typically paper straight. She sometimes wears it tied up behind her head, in which her layers and feathered style give her a spikey pony tail. Her fringe it styled so it usually covers one of her eyes, revealing the other, however sometimes she just has large portions of her hair in three sections, one in the middle of her forehead, the other two framing the sides of her face. Her hair is a deep blue in colour, with highlights of lighter blue running throughout. This is believed to be her natural hair colour, as no matter how long her hair grows, it stays the same colour.

Clothing Description: Effy wears basically whatever she wishes too, which isn't much. She is nearly always seen in the similiar clothing of few items. Her jeans are often ripped at the knees, and tight to her legs, a blue belt along her slim waist. Her underwear is also often seen above the top of this. On her upper body, she wears what seems to be a bikini top, that ties both around the middle of her back and around her neck with skulls on it. A tie hangs loosely around her neck in the middle of her chest, matching her colour scheme and gothic/punk theme. Every now and again she will also wear a cap. She is never ever seen in skirts or dresses, though sometimes wears shorts.

Behavioural Description: In short. Effy does as Effy wants. She is very headstrong, individual and independent. Also, she see's things as they are, and also tells it like it is. She isnt one to soften things for other peoples benefits, often standing up for what she believes in. She won't be embarrassed by much, and has a hatred for those 'shy types' as she prefers to call them. She is much more of a tomboy than a girly girl, though will openly be flirtatious and really not give a damn.

Parents Names And Occupations: Effys parents have never been spoke of.

Abilities:

Effys abilities are simple. Naturally her 5 senses are dramatically increased, as is her speed, rivalling Arrancars, however something is unnatural about her strength. Despite her small frame and build, Effy is undoubtedly one of the strongest physical beings, despite the look of any muscle. In her body, Effy has an extraordinary amount of energy that she can only use internally. This she uses to channel to any parts of her body. This results in her being one of, if not the best, person in hand to hand combat. Sometimes, her body parts move so fast, it appears she has done nothing at all, yet the other person can be terribly injured. This is an ability to be treasured.

The only other ability Effy has is the reason she has achieved the nickname 'Echo.' This is because in any hand to hand or weapon combat, she is able to match the other persons movements accurately and exceptionally, making it as if they are really fighting themselves. Her weakness of course lies in magical fights, in which she tends to stay out of and laugh at.

Other Family Members: None

Spouse Or Lover: None recently.

History: Unknown.

Look down at me, and see a fool.
Look up at me, and see a God.
Look straight at me, and see yourself.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Re: Effy 'Echo' Mizore

Post  Zoey on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Accepted.

~ Hesitation will get us killed, animal instincts are your greatest security.
Zoey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Effy 'Echo' Mizore

Post  Jessica on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Older Echo ;D

Look down at me, and see a fool.
Look up at me, and see a God.
Look straight at me, and see yourself.

Jessica

Back to top Go down